- Economic Studies (Postgraduate studies or a diploma in taxation will be considered a plus)
- Experience of at least 3 years in an accounting firm, audit firm or an in house accounting department
- Solid accounting knowledge, experience in double entry books (IFRS knowledge will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge of Greek taxation rules (Income Tax, VAT, Transfer Pricing)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in dealing with non-Greek clients will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
What we offer
We offer competitive remuneration, a dynamic and friendly working environment, continuous training and a chance to work in a growing business.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.